I thrive when communicating with people about opportunities to achieve something great.
Aim to share what I'm doing and WHY I'm doing it.
Apply frameworks on unstructured problems.
Collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues.
Focus on relaying an empathic message.
Passionate about defining human-centered solutions through pragmatic creative thinking. I’m currently crafting digital experiences to help people enroll in healthcare. Through continuous education, I strive to become a leader in data-driven product management and collaborate with a like-minded team to solve big problems.
Outside of my W2-life, I’m a hubby, #girlDad, aspiring carpenter, and continuously searching for creative ways to pay back my student loans.
Winter 2019 - Present
Product Manager on HealthCare.gov
Ad Hoc, LLC
- Ad Hoc is a civic tech firm that builds digital products for public services. We were launched out of the successful effort to rescue HealthCare.gov in 2013.
Spring 2016 - Winter 2019
Business Systems Analyst | SCRUM Master
- Translates stakeholder needs across seven business areas, into well-defined functional and technical specifications
- Cross-functional team member collaborating with developers, QA, and training teams, to release enhancements for 1.1k+ Salesforce users
- Managing a third-party tool which reduces technical analysis and data governance efforts by 40%
- Constructs low fidelity wireframes to increase stakeholder engagement and understanding on solution design
- Coordinates project milestones for 10+ member SCRUM team
- Trained and mentored four junior analysts who have become lead analysts on enterprise-wide projects
Summer 2012 - Spring 2016
Enterprise Architect Analyst
- Launched IT division’s first application portfolio management (APM) tool which led to a reduction of ~$47M in total cost ownership, in 12 months
- Defined functional requirements to automate the intake process for retiring enterprise applications, resulting in ~$9M in total cost of ownership savings
- Pioneered the design, automation criteria and go-to-market strategy for APM’s enhancement web-form, which averaged 23 requests a month
- Defined user engagement metrics and key performance indicators, resulting in 1.4k+ users in the first year of product release
- Triaged data discrepancies with the identified data stewards and consistently achieved 90% or over in compliance ratings
- Established an agile change management framework which led to 126 successful enhancements and break- fixes within nine months
Digital Product Management: Modern Fundamentals
Coursera | University of Virginia
Become a Product Manager
Master of Professional Studies in Technology Management
Georgetown University School of Continuing Studies
Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Systems
University of Cincinnati